Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Dirty (half) Dozen Pt2

For the last week, I've been trying to use up the Dirty (half) Dozen so far I've been going reasonably well. 

Just to recap here they are

Sooo, the City Block seems to have separated or something and I swear looks kinda green so I threw it out, I'm not messing with potentially 'off' skincare.
The cat knocked my lippie into the cat litter, not sure how, but I'm not using that again, so it went in the bin.(thanks Heston, it looked crappy anyway-do it with any other product and I'll bath you)
The liners I'm using every day, as with one, or other of the shadows, except today, today I needed more than matte neutrals but less than silver/purple smokey eye.
All in all, I'm getting through it, although I already know I'm going to cave, I have heard so much about the Face Of Australia Lip Quench Moisturising Lipsticks I've already accepted I'm going to give in.  In particular to one or more of these:


Because they are gorgeous and if the hype (of which there is lots) is to be believed they are more than worth the <$10 price tag... I have no will power, but also, I don't want to be last to love these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!