Monday 16 January 2012

My new current obsession!

Any of my dear friends have no doubt answered this question in a rather smart assed fashion....BUT my current and new obsession is "Australis Paparazzi Perfect Tinted Moisturiser".
It comes in light/medium and medium/dark and has a SPF of 15.  Available from all Australia stockists for about $15.

I love tinted moisturisers, and if they have an SPF even more so, this gives a great coverage to even out skin tone but does not feel like you are wearing anything.  I love it, its perfect for work as it's quick and not makeupy at all.  The colour lasts a work day and all in all I have nothing bad to say about it.  I can easily see it making the way into the 'most reached for products' and I've only been using it for little over a week, albeit everyday.  Because this is a moisturiser, I can so claim it as part of my 'no makeup' skin care routine!
All in all, great price, great job, great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!