Wednesday 18 July 2012

Update

I'm trying to get back to regular blogging, I've got a few weeks of course photos to share and a few new goodies to review, as well as PLENTY of hauls, if you're that way inclined.  However, currently as part of my course I am deep in the depths of folio hell.  That is, trying to create the best freakin folio this town has ever seen.  I know I won't manage that, between working full time, being a mum the rest of the time, dark evenings AND not having my own space (c'mon house, seriously we've been in this 'building' phase for ages now, surely its time to be a 'built'?) its getting tricky, time consuming and a little bit stressful. Needless to say, there is a lot less time for blogging.  I'm still throwing articles at Makeup Utopia each week, so you can still get you 'fix' but I aim to be back up to speed in a few weeks!

I swear I'll get back on top of it soon, and then we can look forward to FOTDs from a qualified makeup Artist (me!)

In the mean time, here's a picture from a shoot I was lucky enough to be a part of.

San Pelegrino Ad. Makeup by Lizzi D. Photography by Greta Punch (all rights reserved)

You can check out more on Greta's Flickr and have a squiz at the other awesome photography she has on there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!